Google
 

Monday, January 15, 2007

Pancakes with mashed potatoes and meat

Break 4 eggs to a big bowl and mix them. Pour half a liter of milk and mix it with eggs. Add enough wheat flour to get a liquid of sour cream density. Mix it very thoroughly. Add some pinches of salt and sunflower oil. Mix everything once more and start making pancakes.

The art of pancakes for me is in spreading the batter all over the pan quickly and evenly. Also if you want to have safe and unharmed pancakes you should turn them over by throwing them up and catching them back on the pan. As I had no experience before I could do it right only with 30% of pancakes, others I helped with a shovel.

Ok. Let’s do the stuffing. Boil some potatoes in salt water, pour out water and mash potatoes (I add some milk while mashing). Cut onions to small pieces and fry onions with minced meat. Mix everything.

I fold the stuffing into pancakes the following way: put the stuffing in the center of the pancake and fold it from two sides, then I roll the pancake from one of its other two sides.


Ingredients:
4 eggs
1 liter of milk
200-300 g of weat flour
200 g of sunflower oil
1 kilo of potatoes
2 big onions
500 g of minced meat

Have a meal in Ukraine!

No comments: